- Court Upholds Order to Unseal Records in Brazen Lynching (Associated Press, 2/11/2019)
- Court: Release Georgia Lynching Case Transcripts (Atlanta Journal-Constitution, 2/11/2019)
- Appeals Court Orders Grand Jury Testimony Unsealed in 1946 Case (The Washington Post, 2/12/2019)
- Ruling May Help Unlock Answers to Notorious 1946 "Moore's Ford" Lynchings (CBS News, 2/12/2019)
- Court orders secret transcripts released in 1946 case considered to be America's last mass lynching (CNN, 2/12/2019)
- Court Upholds Order to Unseal Records in Brazen Lynching (US News & World Report, 2/11/2019)
- NJ Lawyer Prevails in Unsealing Grand Jury Transcript in 1946 Lynching Case (NJ Law Journal, 2/12/2019)
- With 2nd court victory, Morris lawyer Joe Bell brings justice closer for victims of mass lynching (MorristownGreen.com, 2/12/2019)
- Unsolved mass lynching grand jury testimony set for release thanks to N.J. lawyer (NJ.com, 2/11/2019)
Our Areas of Practice
Who We Serve
INDIVIDUALS AND THEIR UNIQUE PERSONAL AND FAMILY NEEDS
BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS ACROSS ALL INDUSTRIES
EMPLOYEES/EMPLOYERS FROM ALL INDUSTRIES AND BUSINESS SECTORS
PARTNERSHIPS AND CORPORATIONS
GOVERNMENT AGENCIES AT ALL LEVELS - LOCAL, STATE AND NATIONAL
There are lots of attorneys out there ... why choose us?
Numerous successful decisions in
State & Federal Courts (NJ, PA, NY)
Get the best attorney for your
Get regular updates; never any
surprises on your case.
Speak with your attorney
whenever you need to.
Close to everyone in northern NJ,
PA & NYC metro area
Wide Range of Experts
Access our network of legal
experts to help your case.
Our attorneys know how to
reduce needless risk.
Se Habla Espanol!
We have bilingual receptionists
Contact us securely through this
SSL-enabled web site.
Choose from a variety of billing arrangements.
Our Competitive Edge
Our Commitment to Value for Clients
We use "client optics" to resolve legal matters.
Regardless of the legal issue - from minor traffic violations to serious criminal charges or litigation - our attorneys first view the totality of the problem through the eyes of our clients. Then we put the best resources of our firm in play to meet their unique needs and secure the best possible results.
Our record of success in all legal matters rivals that of even the largest big city firms.
Despite our big firm experience, we build strong, one-on-one relationships with our clients.
In the end, it's all about bringing a successful outcome for each of our client's specific needs.
Convenient to All Points in Morris County, NJ
150 Mineral Springs Drive | P.O. Box 220 | Rockaway, New Jersey 07866
An Easy Drive From NY, CT & PA, too!
– Handicap-accessible parking, entrance, office suite & facilities
– Spacious, convenient parking on level ground
– Just 1/4 mile off Interstate 80 - across from Rockaway Townsquare Mall
– Close to Routes 46, 15, 202, and I-287
Prepare For Your Meeting With an Attorney
- Your Issue
- Need Attorney?
- Meeting Prep
What kind of legal issue are you facing?
Most people need legal help at least once in their lives; for some it can even be a frequent occurrence. But in all cases, managing legal problems always begins with a careful understanding of the conflict, regardless of its size or scope. Is this a civil matter (e.g., lawsuit) or a criminal matter (e.g., theft)? How have you been affected? Can you dispassionately summarize what has brought the conflict into your life? Can you see options for remedying the situation?
Serious matters should be handled by an attorney.
Legal matters range from simple traffic violations to criminal charges involving time in prison. While most people are comfortable enough managing a speeding ticket without the help of an attorney, they also know that serious issues like criminal charges, lawsuits, product liability, bodily injury, etc. require a mastery of the law in order to bring about a successful outcome. In any matter requiring an interpretation of the law, hire an experienced attorney to represent you.
A well-prepared client saves time and money!
When first meeting with an attorney, you will undoubtedly have many questions. However it's important to realize that the attorney will need a good deal of information from you before he or she can even begin to answer those questions. Make sure you've got your issue clearly summarized, but also be ready with complete and accurate contact information, any documents that may be relevant to the case, and your specific goals for representation.